Driver Training Services provides commercial driver license (CDL) training.
We Offer The Following Services:
- You must have a valid CDL permit and access to your own equipment for training.
- Beginner and brush-up courses for both the commercial and private driver
- 15-hour preparation training for those seeking a PA commercial driver’s license with your equipment
- Classes either at your place of business or at our PA Department of Education-approved classroom, taught by a PA State-certified CDL Instructor/Former Examiner
- Road training available; in your equipment
- CDL testing can be arranged at a PA-approved Third Party Testing site in your equipment
- All endorsements and upgrades
- Accident review with preventability analysis
- DOT-qualifying road certifications, file auditing and vehicle inspections
- Defensive driving courses for individuals, groups or businesses
Driver Training Services can arrange customized programs for your organization including CDL Prep Training, Defensive Driving Instruction, Accident Review and Preventability and DOT Regulation Compliance.
Contact Request Formor call us at 215-699-0836