Driver Training Services provides commercial driver license (CDL) training and third-party examinations for the CDL test.
We Offer The Following Services:
- Beginner and brush-up courses for both the commercial and private driver
- 15-hour preparation training for those seeking a PA commercial driver’s license
- Classes either at your place of business or at our PA Department of Education-approved classroom, taught by a PA State-certified CDL Instructor/Examiner
- Road training available
- CDL testing available at a PA-approved site
- All endorsements and upgrades
- Accident review with preventability analysis
- DOT-qualifying road certifications, file auditing and vehicle inspections
- Defensive driving courses for individuals, groups or businesses
Our 15-hour CDL Preparation Training Class is taught by a PA-certified CDL Instructor/Examiner. Classes can be conducted at your location or at our classroom in North Wales.
Driver Training Services can arrange customized programs for your organization including CDL Prep Training, Defensive Driving Instruction, Accident Review and Preventability and DOT Regulation Compliance.
Contact Request Formor call us at 215-699-0836