- All of the lessons are done in our dual-control vehicles and are video and audio recorded for our training purposes. These recordings are not shared with anyone.
- All of our instructors are leaders in their field, subject matter experts and accomplished teachers who are professional, licensed and are continually receiving updated training.
- All of the Behind The Wheel training is done within a 10 mile radius of our office location, or from one of the AAA offices that we partner with (King of Prussia, Warrington and Willow Grove).
- Skills covered: starting, signaling, stopping, steering, turning, backing up, intersections, three-point turns, parking, school bus safety, railroad crossings, sharing the road (other vehicles and pedestrians) and entering/exiting highways.
3 Hour Package
- Two 1 1/2 lessons and test
- First appointment: 1/2 hour on our simulator (to gauge level of readiness) and 1 hour parallel parking lesson
- Second appointment: 1 hour test prep and test
- Must have 65 hours of driving and be ready to test
- Must meet at our office
- Schedule on Mondays and Tuesdays one week apart
- Call office to schedule
6 Hour Package
- Four 1 1/2 hour lessons
- Basic vehicle control skills and safe, defensive driving concepts.
- Our lessons should be used as a learning tool for the student’s driving practice with their parents (Students under the age of 18 do need 65 hours of practice behind the wheel as part of their license requirement)
- Here's an example of what would be worked on for each lesson:
- Lesson One: basic skills (controls of the vehicle, acceleration, braking, steering, baking up, spacing judgement, mirror usage and parking maneuvers). Depending on the student’s skill level, some road driving may be included
- Lesson Two: Vehicle control out on the road with different environments (depending on the student’s location). Decision making, defensive driving and parallel parking are reviewed, as well as sharing the road (other cars, semi-trucks, motorcycles)
- Lesson Three: Highway driving: getting on/off at ramps, following distances and maintaining speed; as well as sharing the road on the highway. Aspects of the driving test are reviewed as well.
- Lesson Four: Review of what has been covered. Parallel parking will be reviewed if not done so in a previous lesson
- We offer a door to door service ONLY if your adddress ( or school ) is within 10 miles from our office in North Wales. If your address is outside of the 10 mile radius we will meet at the office in North Wales.
Cost: $475 (AAA, $450)
Cost with Driving Test: $535 (AAA, $510)
8 Hour Package
- Four 90 minute sessions and a two hour test preparation lesson: same instruction as the 6 hour package, but a two hour test prep lesson.
- Last two hour lesson: The instructor will review and practice the Driver Training Services test course on one of the possible test courses. This lesson can be done on the same day as the test, in coordination with the student’s test appointment, or a few days earlier.
- We offer a door to door service ONLY if your address ( or school ) is within 10 miles from our office in North Wales. If your address is outside of the 10 mile radius we will meet at our office in North Wales.